Friday, April 30, 2010

Better Late Than Never!

Hello Everyone!

I guess I should start off with some kind of introduction- I actually created this blog to document my transition from New York to Puerto Rico BUT that didnt quite happen. I moved down here on December 2, 2009. This has been such a learning experience! I have decided to continue my scrapbooking hobby and document my time in PR in that manner =)

Enjoy.


I created this layout using the April 15, 2010 sketch from Creative Scrappers:




This picture was taken on Sept. 9 2009. My (at the time boyfriend) Tito had already moved to Puerto Rico and I was debating over making the move myself. He went up to New York for my birthday and surprised me by proposing in Central Park where we had our first date!




This was my first time stitching, so please- be gentle!

1 comment: