Friday, April 30, 2010

Unloading!

I'm back!

I created three LO's but I couldn't find Titos camera to post them, so now I'm taking advantage and posting them all at the same time =)

I created this layout using sketch #98 from Creative Scrappers:



I must say that this LO was EXTREMELY fun and the sketch just perfect for my purpose. Tito and I had a sort of 'engagement party' so that our closest friends could share this special moment with us. I thought I should make a page exclusively to showcase them. This sketch was great because I love the "Friends are like Stars" quote and was happy to put it into use.



As you will quickly find out, I always try to fit as many pictures into a LO as I possibly can. I thought it would be fun to make a mini album! You can flip this page over and there are two more pics of the rest of our friends =)



TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment